Friday 6 September 2013

Wednesday night hangs in our city.


When I first moved to Melbourne back in December last year, Sally was my saving grace, taking me into her home, letting me crash in with her gorge daughter Amelia and annoy her husband Rothy til I found my feet (read: til I wasn't homeless or jobless anymore).

While Sally and Rothy were like my new little Melbourne parents and Amelia my new little sister, Rachael was definitely my mischievous older sister, always up for some cheeky fun. When I was bored in the daytime and had nothing to keep me occupied (read: a job), Rach was always at hand, never poo-poo-ing the idea of a drink in the sun before 3pm.

Now all these months down the track, the three of us are often getting together, not so much to drink in the daytime, but definitely still to annoy Rothy, and on this occasion, the three of us went on a date with Melbourne on a Wednesday night. We had cocktail hour at a classic, The Toff and some of Mama Shandongs finest dumplings for dinner. But not before we'd had a bunch of fun in the late night random stores along Bourke St.









A classic Melbourne night with some classic Melbourne dames!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment